CSA and Farm Store Protocols
Thank you for reviewing and following these protocols so that everyone may enjoy a happy and healthy visit to our farm.
CSA Pickup Information
Vegetable CSA pick-up procedure:
- Staffed Pickup Hours: weekly on Tuesdays and Fridays from 2PM-6PM
- Pick-up Location: at a staffed table behind the summer farm store
- Selecting Your Share: Customers select their share from our market-style tables, as directed by our staff.
- Mask wearing: We continue to require masks for all staff and guests in the farm store and CSA distribution areas.
- After-hours pick-ups: We are strongly encouraging all CSA members to pick up on their pre-selected assigned day. Per the CSA guidelines that were sent in May, should you find yourself unexpectedly unable to pick up your share, please send an email to our Sales and Outreach Manager, Trixie, by 7PM on the pickup day to discuss limited after-hours pickup on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Pick-your-own items: Cherry tomatoes, hot peppers, culinary herbs, medicinal herbs, and flowers will be available as pick-your-own items during the season.
- Swap Box: You may exchange one or two items in your share for any items in the swap box of approximate value. Please only swap out items you genuinely don’t like the taste of, not produce you're not sure how to prepare. Learning how to cook new produce is one of the benefits of being part of a CSA. There is an easy and delicious recipe for everything you will receive!
- Donation Box: We will have a donation box available if you would like to donate a portion of your share to a local pantry where it will be greatly appreciated.
- Changing Pick-up Dates: If you can’t make it to a pickup, you may change your pickup day according to the instructions sent out in the May welcome email
- Missed Pick-ups: If you miss a pickup date without prior notice, or day-of notice to confirm next-day pickup, there is no way to make up that share; it is automatically donated to a local food pantry where it will be greatly appreciated.
- Having Someone Else Pick-up For You: Is encouraged! You don’t need to let Trixie know if you wish to have someone else pick-up your share. They just need to sign in for you on the sign-in sheet.
- Dogs: All dogs must be leashed and under the control of their handler at all times. Please be so kind as to pick up after your dog and carry out with you. Due to our USDA Organic certification and for health and safety reasons, absolutely no dogs are permitted inside our CSA Field fence.
- Speed Limit: The speed limit on Glynwood Rd. is 20MPH - we ask that you follow this limit to ensure the safety of all Glynwood staff and guests.
- Traffic Flow: Glynwood Rd is one way after you drive through the stone pillars. Please continue around the circle to exit after you have picked up your share.
Farm Store Information:
- Opening Day: Tuesday, June 1st from 2-6PM
- Hours: Tuesday & Friday 2-6PM, Saturday 9AM-1PM
- Location: The summer farm store is located in the white building in the CSA Field (the vegetable field on the left hand side of the road as you drive towards the office).
- Purchasing from the store: We are pleased to be able to open the store to traffic again, though we ask that customers remain mindful of the amount of people in the store at a time.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to email Sales & Outreach Manager, Trixie at email@example.com and see you at the farm!