Glynwood is located off on Route 301, between Route 9 and the Taconic State Parkway, at the end of a 2-mile unpaved road. Our street address is 362 Glynwood Road in Cold Spring, New York. Glynwood can only be accessed from Glynwood Road, not through Stonecrop Lane, as some GPS devices may advise.
Safety on Farm
We are a working farm with daily agricultural operations that continue regardless of events or guests on the property. We ask that visitors are mindful of farmers at work, tractors on the move and all animals on the property. For your and everyone’s safety, please:
- Adhere to our 20 MPH speed limit on Glynwood Road and stay alert to any farming activity on the property. Incoming cars and farming vehicles always have the right of way.
- Do not touch or feed any animals, or walk on or harvest any crops.
- Be careful not to touch any fences on the property, as many of them are electrified.
Our administrative offices are open Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm. Personnel assistance is limited on the weekends except during special events. We encourage members of our community to visit Glynwood either by attending our events or during Farm Store hours.
- Recreational use of the property, including use of the lakes, is by permission only.
- We are very sorry, but please leave your pets at home.
- No smoking and no littering.