Glynwood is a 225-acre working farm. Rather than provide traditional hotel services, we offer a unique lodging experience that is appropriate to our facility. Please keep in mind that our daily agricultural operations continue regardless of outside events or guests.
Meals: Prior to your arrival, we can arrange to serve meals in the Main House for overnight guests. Cost for meals is charged on a per-person basis and includes service and gratuity. There are no fridges or microwaves in each room. The kitchens in the Farmhouse and Appledore Cottage may be used for warming food, light breakfast or hot beverages. Only our staff and licensed caterers are permitted to use the Main House kitchen, where food refrigeration is available upon request. We do not stock bottled water in our rooms, as our tap water is safe to drink.
Farm Store: Our pasture-raised meats, local eggs and Certified Naturally Grown vegetables are for sale at our seasonal Farm Store, along with other refrigerated and shelf-stable items locally sourced from regional producers. Farm store hours are Tuesday & Friday, 2pm to 6pm, and Saturday, 9am to 1pm (May - October). Our products are also available at store.glynwood.org to order for pick-up.
On our roads: Running is permitted only on paved areas of our road and driveway, not on dirt or gravel. For your safety, we prohibit biking on the property. We have a strict 20 mph speed limit on all roads. Please do not touch or feed any animals, and don’t put your hands into their paddocks.
In our lakes: Boating for up to 3 hours may be arranged for overnight guests in advance. A Glynwood staff person is required to be on site for the duration and life jackets are required. Guests are permitted to swim at Glynwood, provided a lifeguard is present.
Trails: Opportunities are abundant for taking in our surrounding landscape. We encourage you to use local trail maps for Putnam and Dutchess Counties.
Nearby views: Stonecrop Garden, the former home of Anne and Frank Cabot, is within walking distance from Glynwood.
Check-in: Guests are to check in at the Main House, across the road from our administrative offices. Temporary parking is available.
Business support: Light copy and fax service is available in our administrative offices Monday-Friday, 9am to 5pm. Longterm parking is available. Our Wi-Fi network is “Glynwood.” You do not need a password.
• An iron and ironing board are located in your room.
• We can provide basic amenities or supplies if needed. Please ask.
• Please consider using your towel more than once. We refresh them upon request.
• All guests are provided with a bathrobe. If you do not use it, please leave it as you found it.
• We do not have facilities for personal laundry. These services and dry-cleaning are available nearby in Cold Spring.
• Smoking is prohibited inside all of our buildings.
• Pets are not permitted in our guesthouses.
• If you have lost any of your belongings, or if you found a lost item, please contact the Innkeeper on duty.