Our Current Farm and Property Protocols
Glynwood's administrative offices and property are closed to the public until further notice.
Glynwood's Farm is operating with the following safety protocols in place for our CSA members and Farm Store:
- Pickup Hours: Staffed pickup hours are Tuesdays and Fridays from 2pm-6pm at Glynwood.
- Pickup Location: at Glynwood at a staffed table outside of the CSA shed located in the vegetable field on the left-hand side of the road as you drive towards the office.
- Selecting Your Share: All shares will be pre-bagged by Glynwood staff
- Keeping a safe distance: Signage will be posted in the CSA field to safely direct customers to the pickup table. Please keep 6’ ft distance between yourself and others and wear a mask during pickups.
- Visiting the property: Glynwood and the property remain closed until it is safe to reopen. We ask that you exit the property after receiving your share.
- Additional information:
- After hours pickups: After staffed pickup hours are over, we will offer limited after-hour pickups until we are able to resume normal operating procedures. During these after-hour pickups, a Glynwood staff member will be present to give you your share. Customers are not allowed to enter the walk-in cooler right now as a safety measure. If you are scheduled to get your share on Tuesdays, you can get your share on the following Wednesday between 10 AM - 12 PM outside the CSA shed where a Glynwood staff member will help you. If you are scheduled to get your share on Fridays, you can get your share on Saturday 9AM - 12 PM from a Glynwood staff member at our farm store.
- Pick-your-own items: Cherry tomatoes, hot peppers, culinary herbs, and flowers will be available as pick-your-own items during the season. As these items become available throughout the season, we will have the appropriate safety protocols in place and communicated on-site.
- Donation Box: We will have a donation box available if you would like to donate a portion of your share to a local pantry where it will be greatly appreciated.
- Changing Pickup Dates: If you can’t make it to a pickup you can switch to a different pickup day that is within one week of your scheduled pickup. To make a change you must email me at least 24hrs before your original pickup date so we don’t harvest your share. For full-share members this only gives the option of switching between Tuesdays and Fridays, but for half-share members you can switch to the week before or the week after your scheduled pickup.
- Missed Pickups: If you miss a pickup date there is no way to make up that share, but it is automatically donated to a local food pantry where it will be greatly appreciated.
- Having Someone Else Pickup For You: Is encouraged! You don’t need to let me know if you wish to have someone else pickup your share. They just need to sign in for you on the sign in sheet and make sure they know to bring their own bags.
- Missing Items: Please let me know if you picked up after hours and there was missing produce. If I know the time you came and what was missing I can try to address the problem.
- Add-on Shares: This year a flower share is available from Parcel Farm through our online store. Add on shares will be in the farm store during staffed pickup hours and will get moved to the CSA shed for after hours pickup.
- Dog Walking: Dogs are not allowed on the property until we are able to resume normal operating procedures.
- Speed Limit: The speed limit on Glynwood Rd. is 20mph
- Traffic Flow: Glynwood Rd is one way after you drive through the stone pillars. Please continue around the circle to exit after you have picked up your share.
- Opening Day: Tuesday, June 2 from 2-6 PM
- Hours: Tuesday and Friday 2-6 PM and Saturday 9AM-1PM
- Location: White shed in the CSA Field (the vegetable field on the left hand side of the road as you drive towards the office.)
- Keeping a safe distance: Signage will be posted in the CSA field to safely direct customers to the store. Please keep 6’ ft distance between yourself and others and wear a face mask.
- Purchasing from the store: A menu of items will be available on-site for customers to view and a staff member will be stationed outside the store to take orders and collect payment via credit card, cash or check.
- Dog Walking: Dogs are not allowed on the property at this time.
- Visiting the property: Glynwood and the property remain closed according to our COVID business operations plan. We ask that you exit the property after visiting the store.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com.