Our Current Farm and Property Protocols
Glynwood's administrative offices and property are open for general business, following the state guidance for offices and professional services.
There are no in-person public events scheduled at this time, but virtual and on-demand events can be found on our calendar.
Glynwood's Farm is operating with the following safety protocols in place for our CSA members and Farm Store:
CSA Pickup Information
Vegetable and Meat CSA pick-up procedure:
- Staffed Pickup Hours:
- Vegetable CSA: weekly on Tuesdays and Fridays from 2pm-6pm.
- Meat CSA: the 2nd Tuesday and Friday of each month from 2-6 PM.
- Pick-up Location:
- Vegetable pickup: at a staffed table outside of the CSA shed
- Meat Pickup: in the farm store
- Selecting Your Share: Customers select their share from our socially-distanced market-style tables, one at a time, as directed by our staff.
- Keeping a safe distance: Signage will be posted in the CSA field to safely direct customers to the pickup table. Please keep 6’ ft distance between yourself and others and wear a mask during pickups.
- Visiting the property: Glynwood and the property remain closed to general visitation. We ask that you exit the property after receiving your share.
- After-hours pick-ups: After staffed pickup hours are over, we will offer limited after-hour pickups until we are able to resume normal operating procedures. During these after-hour pickups, a Glynwood staff member will be present to give you your share. Customers are not allowed to enter the walk-in cooler right now as a safety measure.
- If you are scheduled to pick-up on Tuesdays, after-hours pickup is the next day: Wednesday between 10 AM - 12 PM outside the CSA shed.
- If you are scheduled to pick-up on Fridays, after-hours pick up is the next day: Saturday between 9AM - 12 PM at our farm store.
- Pick-your-own items: Cherry tomatoes, hot peppers, culinary herbs, and flowers will be available as pick-your-own items during the season. As these items become available throughout the season, we will have the appropriate safety protocols in place and communicated on-site.
- Swap Box: You may exchange one or two items in your share for any items in the swap box of approximate value. The swapping will be done with the aid of Glynwood staff member to limit contact.
- Please just swap out items you genuinely don’t like the taste of, not produce you're not sure how to prepare. Learning how to cook new produce is one of the benefits of being part of a CSA. There is an easy and delicious recipe for everything you will receive!
- Donation Box: We will have a donation box available if you would like to donate a portion of your share to a local pantry where it will be greatly appreciated.
- Changing Pick-up Dates: If you can’t make it to a pick-up you can switch to a different pick-up day that is within one week of your scheduled pick-up. To make a change you must email me at least 24 hrs before your original pick-up date so we don’t harvest your share. For full-share members this only gives the option of switching between Tuesdays and Fridays, but for half-share members you can switch to the week before, or the week after, your scheduled pick-up.
- Missed Pick-ups: If you miss a pick-up date there is no way to make up that share, but it is automatically donated to a local food pantry where it will be greatly appreciated.
- Having Someone Else Pick-up For You: Is encouraged! You don’t need to let Jarret know if you wish to have someone else pick-up your share. They just need to sign in for you on the sign-in sheet.
- Missing Items: Please let Jarret know if you picked-up after hours and there was missing produce. If we know the time you came and what was missing we can try to address the problem.
- Add-on Shares: This year a flower share is available from Parcel Flower Co. through our online store.
- Dog Walking: Dogs are not allowed on the property until we are able to resume normal operating procedures.
- Speed Limit: The speed limit on Glynwood Rd. is 20mph
- Traffic Flow: Glynwood Rd is one way after you drive through the stone pillars. Please continue around the circle to exit after you have picked up your share.
Farm Store Operating Procedures:
- Opening Day: Tuesday, June 2 from 2-6 PM
- Hours: Tuesday and Friday 2-6 PM and Saturday 9AM-1PM
- Location: White shed in the CSA Field (the vegetable field on the left hand side of the road as you drive towards the office.)
- Keeping a safe distance: Signage will be posted in the CSA field to safely direct customers to the store. Please keep 6’ ft distance between yourself and others and wear a face mask.
- Purchasing from the store: A menu of items will be available on-site for customers to view and a staff member will be stationed outside the store to take orders and collect payment via credit card, cash or check.
- Dog Walking: Dogs are not allowed on the property at this time.
- Visiting the property: Glynwood and the property remain closed according to our COVID business operations plan. We ask that you exit the property after visiting the store.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com.