Your Time and Talents Can Make a Difference
You or your group can make a difference in the community – and for the future of farming in the Hudson Valley and beyond – by donating your time and talents to Glynwood.
Lend us a hand, have fun, and learn about our environmentally sustainable farm and other programs as you work side by side with out staff.
There are lots of ways to pitch in. Families, schools, and other groups are welcome.
Here Are Some of the Jobs You Can Help Us Get Done
- Ornamental Gardening: If you enjoy gardening on a smaller scale, help us with our new combination ornamental flower and all-natural vegetable garden.
- Event Planning & Hosting: If you’re naturally outgoing and friendly, help us plan and host our annual events – including our Boot-Stompin’ Barn-Dance Gala, our SheepShearing Day, and our Harvest Celebration.
- Office Support: If you know database management or web statistics, or if you have done audio/video transcribing, you could be a big help in our office from time to time.
- Brush Clearing: If you have a sturdy back and/or own and can use a chain saw, you can be a part of an occasional crew that helps us reclaim valuable pasture.
- Carpentry & Painting: If you’re handy with a hammer, saw, or paintbrush, help us maintain the beauty of Glynwood’s buildings and facilities.
Learn more about volunteering at Glynwood or let us know how you would like to help by calling us at 1-845-265-3338 or e-mailing us at email@example.com.